Upcoming training events:
This section is continually updated. There are new dates coming soon …keep checking back regularly!
Ongoing Training Programmes:
Ian Brindle has been delivering lectures on Valuation throughout 2015, and continues to do so in 2016, on behalf of the SAVA School of Surveying, as part of their Diploma in Residential Surveying and Valuation.
The Diploma in Residential Surveying and Valuation covers everything that a professional surveyor and valuer needs to develop a career in residential survey and valuation. It also provides direct entry to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors as an Associate member (AssocRICS), when you complete the RICS ethics module.
We provide a range of training services to surveyors and other property professionals
Current offerings include:
“Justifying your valuation – lessons learned from case law and the RICS Guidance Note”
* Recording property inspections – Site notes and file notes
* Practical land law for surveyors
* Negligence in conveyancing
* Applying consistent condition ratings in the HBR and HCS
* Conservatories: Outbuildings or Habitable Rooms?
* Japanese Knotweed
* AssocRICS – preparing for assessment
* Justifying Your Valuation
* Energy Efficiency and Valuation
* Red Book Valuations for Residential Surveryors
* For further information contact the team.