Energy Performance Certificates

All domestic and commercial buildings in the UK available to buy or rent must have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

We prepare EPCs for commercial property and can also advise on improvements to save energy, reduce overheads and improve the bottom line.

We also prepare EPCs for home owners and Housing Associations. If you own a home, getting an energy performance survey done could help you identify ways to save money on your energy bills and improve the comfort of your home.

For further information and advice contact us.